This warranty is only for LED products sold under the name of JSE® lights (“Product”) with the terms and conditions specified in this Warranty policy free from material defects and workmanship during the Warranty Period. This warranty does not cover other accessories like photoelectric controls, motion detectors, batteries, etc. which are covered by applicable warranty (if any).
The Warranty Period shall be valid from the date of the sales invoice or sales agreement for the period as mentioned therein.REMEDY / SOLUTION:
Warranty remedy / solution during the stated period may be of the following options basing on our discretion:
1 year warranty: - Free one to one replacement of Product with all criteria fulfilled
For purposes of clarity, all remedy methods thereof do not include any removal or reinstallation activities, costs or expenses involved and the delivery of the product for warranty claim.TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty is not transferable.
- Original Invoice/Sales Invoice must be produced for warranty claim.
- Warranty only applies when the Product has been properly wired and installed and operate within the electrical values, operating range and environmental conditions provided in the specifications, application guidelines, IEC standards or any other document accompanying the Product.
- Other third-party products sold accompany JSE Product are not covered under this warranty.
- This warranty shall be void with the following conditions:
- Purchaser / user fails to comply with the conditions provided in the specification, application guidelines, IEC standard or any other document provided with the Product.
- Improper handling, storage and transport of the Product.
- Improper wired, installed and operated within the electrical values, operating range and environment.
- Replacement with components of other manufacturers or modification to the Product.
- Irregular power supply or power surge are beyond the specified limits of the Product and those defined by relevant supply standards (e.g. EN 50160 norms).
- Excessive switching cycles (repeated on and off within a short period).
- Exposed to corrosive salts or fumes.
- Abuse, misuse, and violation of any applicable standard and safety.
- External causes, including but not limited to nature calamity (act of god), fire, lightning, flood, riot, war, and others.
- Disturbance by outside agency like birds, bats, insect, and others.
- Any cause other than a defect in the material or workmanship of the Product itself.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Warranty, the LED Product shall not deem to be failed unless it has lost more than 70% of its luminous flux.WARRANTY CLAIMS
All warranty claims must be reported in writing and returned to us within Seven (7) days after your discovery of the defect, provide proof of purchase such as the original sales invoice and specifying at least the following information (Additional information may be required on request):
- Details of installation date and installation location.
- Information of operating hours and switching cycles.
- Environment temperature and operation temperature.
- Description of failure, number of failure and % of failure.
Free access given to our representative to the failed Product site for verification of non-compliance if deem necessary.
We may charge you with the freight, testing and handling cost associated therewith if the returned Product is not found to be defective or Product is defective due to non-compliances or Product is out of warranty.LIMITS OF LIABILITY
This limited warranty constitutes the sole and exclusive warranty and remedy of the JSE® lights to the purchaser and supersede all other warranty by our representative, resellers, or retailers whether written, oral, implied or statutory. Other than the cost of the Product, there should not be any liability for any other costs or damages including loss of profits, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
This warranty may be modified from time to time to suit current conditions. Any modification of this warranty shall supersede all previous warranty; however, the warranty at the time of purchase shall be honoured.JSE Lighting Enterprise